SIA Pavilion @ ISC Brazil 2018
As in every edition of the ISC Brazil, SIA will continue the successful pavilion at the 13th edition of the ISC Brazil in 2018.
The objective is to deliver a turn-key exhibitor solution for a low cost, aimed at new comers that like to “test drive” the ISC Brazil show and also like to get to know the market place.
In it’s 13th edition, for the first time, SIA is adding the option of a trade mission during a few days following the show.
This allows for getting acquainted with attendees and industry during the show and with the marketplace after the show, and thus maximizing your visit.
Why participate at the ISC Brazil?
- The ISC Brazil is the leading trade show in Brazil for the security industry with international and national exhibitors presenting their solutions to industry professionals and corporate/governmental end-users alike.
- Recent studies done by SIA showed a 10% market growth for 2018 and Swiss bank Julius Baer projected investment growth in the sector of 7.5% annual until 2020.
- ISC Brazil 2017 generated BRL 830 million in business and is expected to grow with 23% for 2018.
- Principal market drivers are the recovering Brazilian economy, large projects re-activated and construction boom. Also unfortunate rising crime numbers drives increasing investments in residential and commercial condominiums, making the residential sector the most important vertical market, followed by commercial buildings, industry and public monitoring. Medium term expectations are a strong growth for the retailing and logistics segments.
- New show management is adding new sectors to the show, like cyber security, private and public security and thus attracting a broader audience of attendance. The new “ISC EXPERIENCE” shows the attendees areas with complete solutions, focusing on the corporate and governmental end-users. (In 2017 the ISC Brazil received 61% more end-users versus the 2016 edition)
Why participate in the SIA Pavilion?
- To have a presence at the ISC Brazil in a prime location,
- To enjoy the benefits of a turn-key project, without the hassle of dealing with the venue red-tape, construction and all nitty gritty details inherent to such an event,
- To have an industry expert with deep knowledge of the Brazilian electronic security market by your side,
- To have the option of SIA scanning the market place for you and set up meetings with potential partners/customers according to the profile you provide. These meetings can take place during the show or in the morning hours,
- To have a bi-lingual receptionist at your disposal during the show,
- To have the opportunity to introduce your company prior to the show to the market place through the SIA Brazil website and at least five E-mail marketing campaigns to SIA Brazil’s extensive database,
- To have the add-on option of the trade mission after the show.
- All-in price for SIA Members: $ 3,250.00 (US Dollars). Non SIA Members: $ 4,500 (US Dollars)